For those looking for the sturdiest possible edge bonding, our T-Back allows for insertion into a shallow edge channel for added support.
1) ORDERS PROCESSED : Rush Orders faxed to us before 12:00PM (EST) will be processed that business day. Rush Orders received after 12:00PM (EST) will be processed the following day. All other Orders are processed and put through regular production throughout the business day.
2) CORRECT ORDERING INFORMATION : All orders that are placed with us must be printed or typed legibly with quantity, profile, color number/name/finish/PO# and ship to address. We are not responsible for duplicate faxes. Any order we cannot process due to lack of information or illegibility will be faxed back to you the same business day. We are not responsible for incorrect typos on orders placed.
3) DELIVERY : Lead-time for laminate edges is 5 working days or less, solid surface moldings is 7-10 working days and wood edges (if in stock) will ship in 3 working days if not in stock a few weeks. However, we realize some orders deserve a “RUSH STATUS” to be completed in 2 working days or less, (provided the laminate or solid surface is in stock). When this occurs, we are asked to manufacture any of our DECORATIVE EDGE PRODUCTS out of our normal production sequence; there will be a 50% PREMIUM CHARGE added to your invoice for “RUSH” delivery. If a circumstance arises and a rush order doesn’t ship within 48hrs, charges are taken off and a rush report is faxed with a status of that order.
4) SHIPPING SERVICE : All counter edge moldings are individually wrapped and are shipped in 12’ lengths in our master carton via UPS Supply Chain Solutions 3 day service. In areas that are “Extended Delivery” there is an additional fee and it will take an extra few days for delivery (customer will be notified). DHL & Fed Ex shipments have a maximum length restriction of 96” (Refer to cutting instructions form). It is suggested to ship DHL or Fed Ex ground when you are in an “Extended Delivery area” or if there is a direct ship of just a few pieces. All shipments valued $1000 or greater will be freight pre paid and shipped via common carrier service exceptions for AK, HI, and PR. In the event that UPS Supply Chain Solutions have attempted to make a delivery and the customer is closed there will be a charge post billed.
5) DAMAGED SHIPMENTS : It is the consignee sole responsibility to carefully inspect their shipments immediately and make sure the count of boxes matches the air bill. All damages and/or shortages must be specified (must be specific) on the air bill or bill of lading at the time of signature. If the box and or merchandise are broken refuse the shipment. We will not take any responsibility for damaged cartons accepted in “Good Condition” by receiving personnel. In the event packages are refused we must be notified immediately, so we may take the proper steps to expedite a replacement. In the case the consignee realizes damage and it was not noted on the air bill the consignee must call 800-443-6379 FREE immediately and make a request for inspection. The contents shall be retained in the original shipping container, in the same condition it was when it was discovered. They must allow UPS Supply Chain Solutions the privilege to make an inspection of the shipment. Once it has been reported please contact us so we can expedite a replacement.
6) LIMITED LIABILITY/WARRANTY : Any defects or errors must be reported within 2 days of accepted delivery. Buyer assumes responsibility after that time period. Our customer service department will issue a replacement on the original Purchase order and fax a Return for Credit form to you. That form is to be sent to your customer so they can send us a small sample (with label) and the RFC form to us. All replacements are treated as “Priority” and will be shipped ASAP. Please do not issue a new Purchase order for a replacement. Please refer to our Warranty for any other claims.
7) DROP SHIPMENTS : We offer you the convenience of drop shipments to your customers (for open accounts only, no CODs), providing billing remains with the buyer.
8) CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES : Within 24 hours — no charge. Thereafter, cancellation and/or changes will not be accepted. Note: RUSH ORDERS ARE NON-CANCELLABLE!
9) RETURNS: We will not accept any returned material, for whatever reason, unless prior written authorization from KUEHN BEVEL accompanies the shipment. We will not accept returns for orders that have been duplicated because of duplicate faxes.
10) BILLING /CREDITS : Our terms are 1% Net 10 days, Net 30. Invoices are faxed to you unless otherwise noted. Remake orders such as defective moldings and damage shipments will be billed. Credits for remakes will be issued once we receive our RFC form and sample piece. Credits for damage shipments will be credited if the consignee specifies the problem on the air bill and or refuses the shipment (see 5 Receiving Shipment Procedure) and if we receive a credit from our freight carrier. Our credit department will issue credits the last day of each month.
11) PROOF OF DELIVERY : Proof of Deliveries can be issued up to 60 days after the delivery date. There are no exceptions.
12) SHOWROOM DISPLAYS & SAMPLES : Kuehn Bevel offers a 25% discount on orders that are displayed in showrooms. All samples and literature are supplied to distributors/customers at no charge. A sample order form is included in this booklet.