Bathrooms can be challenging to remodel because they are small spaces that have to provide a high level of functionality. With so many options for fixtures, furniture, countertops and countertop edge op out there, it can be difficult to visualize exactly what will work best in your home. Here are some tips from our team.
- Make a movable layout: There are plenty of free online tools that can map out your bathroom and help you space out the different elements you need to include, making it easy to move them around and try different options. If that isn’t your style, you can go more old school and chalk out an outline in, say, your garage, and draw in furnishings to scale. This is very useful in visualizing the space and how you will be able to move around in it.
- Assessing your needs: Take some time to think about who uses the bathroom and how they use it, to help create a list of goals for your remodel. Is more storage essential? What about a his and hers basin? Do your kids need a shower or a bigger tub? Is it a family bathroom or a smaller en-suite? Is this a space you want to use for many years ahead or are you remodeling to sell in a few years?
- The tub: This is often the focal point of a bathroom, and many people make the mistake of choosing one that is too big or too small for the space. Your tub shouldn’t make the rest of your room feel cramped, prevent doors opening properly or fit at an awkward angle. Remember, very big tubs also take a very long time to fill, so they aren’t always as practical. Tubs that are too small are not going to enjoyable or practical to use, and will look out of place in your space.
- Clearance: Being able to move easily inside the bathroom will make all the difference to your new bathroom. You need at least 36 inches for your toilet, 35 inches minimum for a single sink (72 for a double), and at least 60 inches long and 32 inches deep for a standard tub.
Add durability and style to your laminate countertops with our edge options
At Kuehn Bevel, we work with all the major brands, from Formica, Pionite and Wilsonart to Corian and more, giving you access to the most extensive range of laminate patterns, textures and designs. With our technology and design process, we can offer a huge range of custom combinations and product styles for laminate countertop edging options, letting you have full control over how the finished product will look.
For more information about our granite like laminate edge options, Formica ideal edges or other laminate countertop edging options, speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers or visit our website at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/ today.
Formica’s 180FX range is the talk of the town for anyone looking to remodel their kitchen – and it’s not difficult to see why.
- It looks great: Laminate countertops have long been considered an unfashionable kitchen countertop choice, especially now in a time where kitchens have become the focal point of your home. But these countertops have to be seen to be believed – most people can’t believe that they’re laminate at all! With designs taken directly from the most desirable natural stones and expertly rendered onto high quality materials, the result is a countertop that is just as attractive as the real thing.
- It’s easier to care for: While you do need to avoid placing hot pots and pans directly onto the laminate, or cutting onto the laminate with knives, the same can be said of almost any other kitchen countertop surface material, including granite and marble. Beyond that, laminate is incredibly easy to care for compared to other alternatives – simply wipe down with a gentle household cleaner. It’s water resistant, non-porous and highly durable – especially when combined with Formica countertop edges – making it the perfect surface for any kitchen workspace.
- It has variety on a budget: Kitchens are incredibly expensive to remodel, and when you are choosing natural stones you can be in for a big shock at the price variations. This is because there is limited supply of natural stones, and much of it has to be shipped in from other parts of the country. There’s no such price scare with this laminate however, as although the designs are taken from a huge range of natural stones, they are all manufactured in the same place. So, you can get Carrera marble without having to have yours flown in from Italy!
Complete your look with high-quality custom countertop edge options
At Kuehn Bevel, we work with Formica, Pionite and Wilsonart to Corian and other leading brands, giving you access to the most extensive range of laminate patterns, textures and designs for your countertop edges. With our technology and design process, we can offer a huge range of custom combinations and product styles, letting you have full control over how the finished product will look. We also offer custom designed laminate backsplashes for kitchens and bathrooms.
For more information about our Formica countertop edges or laminate countertop edging, or to speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us today at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/ .
Thanks to ultra-realistic imaging and design technology, Formica countertops are leading the way as the go-to countertop option for homeowners wanting a high-end look and durability without the high-street price tag. However, there’s always been one factor that has lagged behind: laminate countertop edge options. Until now, that is.
Specialist manufacturers like Kuehn Bevel have taken on this challenge and, with the help of advanced manufacturing technology, offer consumers a wide range of countertop edge options that can be completely customized to your home. Not only do these edges deliver an aesthetically pleasing result, they also fit seamlessly to your countertop to add additional protection and durability. Some of the most popular options include:
- Beveled edge: This is an edge that gives your space an updated look. A sheer, clean finish is softened by having the top and/or bottom edges ground down at a slight angle. This is a great way of keeping a modern, edgy look while making it more child-friendly.
- Eased edge: This is like a beveled edge except that the edges are rounded off rather than kept at an angle. This look is great for a softer, natural aesthetic like a wooden or granite like laminate.
- Solid surface: This creates a distinctive edge to your countertop that is highly durable and eye-catching. It is available in Corian and Formica, amongst others, and can be matched or contrasted to your countertops.
- Wood: Natural woods add warmth to your space, and our edging can be made in different profiles (for example, beveled edges) as well as incorporating the laminate of your choice through a stylish insert in the panel. The wood types we offer include oak, maple and cherry.
Get creative with affordable, stylish laminate countertop edge options
At Kuehn Bevel, we work with Formica, Pionite and Wilsonart to Corian and other leading brands, giving you access to the most extensive range of laminate patterns, textures and designs for your laminate countertop edges. With our technology and design process, we can offer a huge range of custom combinations and product styles, letting you have full control over how the finished product will look. We also offer custom designed laminate backsplashes for kitchens and bathrooms.
For more information about our countertop edging, edges for granite like laminate or Formica ideal edges, or to speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us today at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/.
Want your kitchen or bathroom to have a touch of luxury even on the tightest budget? Formica laminate countertops have you covered! Here are some of the best countertops, recommended by our Formica countertop edging specialists.
- Calacatta Marble: Marble is the last word in luxury, but it’s also often too expensive and impractical to use every day. This high-resolution, expertly designed laminate gives you all the benefits of laminate without the price tag – and you’ll find it almost impossible to tell the difference!
- Magma Black granite: Granite is a popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms but the more rare-looking colors can easily blow your budget away, not to mention increase your carbon footprint by having to source it from far away. This elegant, show-stopping granite like laminate pushes the boundaries with its richly veined gold, black and brown tones, giving your home a real wow-factor without the price to match.
- Petrified wood: Hardwearing, exotic and with a truly unique character, this laminate has been modeled exactly to match the real thing, bringing a piece of history into your home.
- Gray Josef Linen: If imitating the real thing isn’t your aesthetic, then why not try a laminate that shows off the versatility and creativity that this material is all about? This neutral patterned laminate has a retro 70s look that combines multiple shades of gray in a distinct, trend-setting pattern that’s sure to add personality and distinct character to your space.
- Writable surfaces: For many people, practicality and character are the ultimate luxury– and writable Formica offers both! Whether you’re feeling creative and expressive or your kids want to leave their mark, these luxurious surfaces can handle whatever you throw at them. Write down your schedule, keep your children busy or change the look of your space on a whim with your own writing or art style – and it can all come off with just a quick wipe.
Make the most of your Formica countertops with matching edging
Kuehn Bevel is a leader in the manufacture of decorative laminate countertop edging products for Formica, laminate, solid surface and wood countertops. Our products include beveled edge laminate countertop edges, solid surface edging and Corian countertop edges, amongst others. Our aim is to give our clients access to beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag.
For more information about our countertop edge options, please contact us today at kuehnbeve.wpengine.com and speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers.
Tile and laminate countertops are two very popular, affordable and fashionable products that home renovators love – but how do they measure up against one another? Here’s some insight from experts in Formica countertop edging:
- Variety: A visit to a store will tell you that there are hundreds of options available to you in terms of different tiles, from porcelain and natural stone tiles to granite tiles – all in a huge range of color. Unfortunately, not all of these tiles can be used on your countertop, as they are often porous and easily stained, chipped or cracked. Laminate, however, also offers you a huge range of styles, from every color of the rainbow to designs that look almost exactly like high end stone, marble and even wood – you’ll struggle to tell them apart! All of these will be perfectly suited to even the busiest kitchens.
- Maintenance: Tiles may sound easy to maintain, but the reality is different. Dust, liquids and other debris gather easily in the grouting and can quickly become stained – or worse – a breeding ground for bacteria. Laminate is almost completely seamless, ensuring that it stays perfectly hygienic as long as it is regularly wiped down with a mild household cleaner.
- General use: Even when they are expertly laid, tiles can be an uneven surface for use in the kitchen. Tiles can also crack easily if they come into contact with heat, or a utensil is accidentally dropped on them. Laminate is one of the most durable materials with regards to general kitchen use – it can withstand a decent amount of heat and, unless you apply a knife directly to its surface, won’t get cut, cracked or chipped easily. Its durability is what keeps it looking great for years or even decades to come!
- Installation: This is important because the amount of labor needed will directly affect the cost of your countertops. Tile is more time-consuming to install and you’ll need to hire a specialist to ensure that you get a good job. These counters are heavy, so your cupboards need to be able to withstand this increased weight load. Laminate countertops are very quick to install – and can even be done yourself if you’re experienced at DIY. They will arrive in pieces that have been custom cut to fit your space, be fitted in and glued in place – so you’re ready to enjoy your new space as soon as possible.
Formica countertop edging that adds protection, durability and style
Kuehn Bevel is a leader in the manufacture of decorative laminate countertop edging products including beveled edge laminate countertop trim and edging for granite like laminate. Our aim is to give our clients access to a huge range of beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag.
For more information about countertop edge profiles and Formica countertop edging options, please contact us today and speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers.
Keeping your kitchen and bathroom clean, hygienic and looking great for years to come means using the right products and techniques. This is true for whatever materials you’ve used in your space, including Formica countertops and Formica countertop edges. Here’s a guide to keeping this popular and stylish countertop looking stylish and sparkling clean.
- Every day cleaning: Simply take a clean, non-abrasive cloth or sponge and wipe down your countertop with a mild liquid detergent/household cleaner. Rinse with clean water. Don’t let water pool or sit on the surface, especially by the joins and seams.
- High gloss laminate: Even mild detergents can leave a residue on the countertop. Restore your glossy look by wiping the countertop and edges down with a mild glass cleaner.
- Sculpted and textured laminate: These laminate countertops have indents and patterns in them that may trap debris. Use a soft, nylon hand brush and gently clean the area using some mild detergent and a rotating motion.
- Avoid abrasive and chemical cleaning solutions: Hard bristle brushes, scouring powders and detergents containing acid, alkali or sodium hypochlorite (like bleach, lime scale removers, oven cleaners and ceramic cooktop cleaners) will leave lasting damage on the surface of your countertops. Scratches, wear, corrosion and discoloration can leave your countertop aesthetically damaged as well as compromise its hygienic features. Always remember, gentle is best for laminate! If you’re unsure that your cleaning products are safe to use on your laminate, you can use a mixture of ¼ white vinegar to water for everyday cleaning.
Get the perfect finishing touch to your countertops with modern decorative edges
At Kuehn Bevel, we have a reputation for quality and manufacturing excellence that has made us the leading manufacturer of laminate countertop edging options. Working with all the biggest brands, from Formica, Pionite and Wilsonart to Corian and more, we offer the widest range of durable countertop edges on the market.
Manufactured to the highest quality, our edging profile options are suited to any kitchen style and include bevel edges, Kurve edges, solid surface edges and wood. Whether you are looking for the ideal edges for Formica countertops or want to add a creative and decorative touch to your space, our suppliers can assist you.
Please contact us today and speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers for more information on our laminate countertop edging.