- More enjoyable, more useful spaces: Bathrooms are no longer just a place to wash up and brush your teeth, they’re useful spaces that should be enjoyed! This means relocating the washer and dryer to another space, and expanding smaller bathrooms to get that roomy, luxurious feel.
- Uncluttered spaces are welcoming spaces: Clever, practical storage is a big part of bathroom design. Storage units have to work with the space and maximize opportunities for shelving and cabinets while still giving you enough room to move around easily. This gives you the space to store all your toiletries, towels, grooming supplies and makeup out of the way, and still enjoy an uncluttered space.
- Personality: While functionality is essential, there should always be room for your personality to come through in your bathroom. Whether it’s by installing a character-rich Victorian style bathtub, having luxurious high-quality countertops, or by using your favorite colors on the walls and tiles. Like any room in your home, your bathroom should make a statement!
- Luxurious, high-tech showers: The tub has always been the focus of the bathroom, but the shower is getting its moment to shine too! Homeowners and designers are moving towards large, open showers that have much more to offer – integrated benches, lighting, steam systems, anti-fog mirrors and more take your shower from zero to hero.
- Nature: From natural materials like stone and wood, to eco-friendly alternatives like high-quality laminate, nature is becoming a focal point of bathroom spaces. Plenty of trending colors for 2018 are sourced from nature too, from soft greys and warm browns to lush greens and sea blues. Designers are also emphasizing natural light in the bathroom, letting in the garden, sunshine and moonlight from picture windows.
Formica countertop edges custom-made to bring your bathroom design to life
Your bathroom deserves to have the perfect finishing touches, whether they’re luxurious towels or custom countertop edge options. At Kuehn Bevel, we’ve got over 20 years of experience in the countertop edging industry and, with a huge range of options including laminate countertop edging, granite like laminate, solid surface, and wood, we can create the custom detail your bathroom remodel is looking for.
For more information about our products or to speak to the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us or visit our website at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/
- Commercial kitchen appliances: We all have an endless appetite for reality chef shows, from MasterChef to The Great British Bakeoff, and it’s inspired us to match the pros in our kitchens! Commercial kitchen appliances aren’t just high-performance, precision machines – they look great too.
- Stainless steel: The perfect match for your commercial appliances is – you guessed it – stainless steel. Whether it’s cabinets, countertops or kitchen islands, stainless steel delivers industrial chic to your kitchen space.
- Mixed materials: Designers and homeowners are increasingly moving away from using a single material for countertops and cabinets. One of the most effective ways to incorporate this is to have different upper cabinets to your base cabinets, or have a different countertop surface for your kitchen island.
- Earth-friendly: There’s a strong trend towards greener, more eco-friendly materials for kitchens. This includes recycling old cabinets and countertop surfaces, as well as choosing low-impact wood or granite like laminate countertops over exotic woods and stone.
- Outdoor kitchens: Homeowners are moving outdoors for their meals, with full-equipped backyard kitchens becoming the focal point of their entertainment space. Creating a beautiful kitchen to suit your state-of-the-art grill is a great way to enjoy the summer months!
- Clear surfaces: clutter-free countertops are easier to work on, make small kitchens more user-friendly, and are easier to clean, so it’s no surprise that including appliance cupboards in your kitchen is a big design trend. These “appliance garages” keep smaller appliances plugged in, easy to use, but tucked away behind panels.
- Deep drawers: Also known as pot drawers, these are a must-have item in your kitchen design. They allow you to store pots, pans, dishes and crockery with ease, and allow practical, easy access – no more crouching down to get that pasta pot at the back, or lifting that heavy roaster out from the top of a cupboard!
From granite like laminate to solid surface – We have the custom kitchen countertop edge options for you!
Kuehn Bevel is America’s leading producer of kitchen countertop edge options. With over 20 years of experience, we have the technology and expert skills to produce high-quality decorative countertop edging options in laminate, solid surface and wood. From Formica ideal edges to backsplashes and wall trim, we do it all.
For more information about our laminate countertop edge options or speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us or visit our website at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/
Like your countertops themselves, laminate countertop edges need to be maintained in order to keep them looking good. Here is a how-to guide from the specialists in countertop edge profiles.
- Avoid bumps and sharp edges: While laminate is very durable, it can still be damaged if repeatedly knocked and cut by heavy or sharp objects. Keep knives away from the edges and cut only on chopping boards, and put bumper material between the edge and heavy items that may knock into it, for example, the refrigerator door or a table.
- Don’t pick at damage: Older laminate countertops, especially those with standard, factory-made edging, often suffer from wear after years of heavy use. If damage is noticed, it should be repaired as quickly as possible, as it can quickly collect debris and moisture, making it a hygiene risk. Picking at the damage will only make it worse and increase the risks of mold, swelling and other issues.
- Avoid moisture: Standard laminate countertop edging often means dealing with that fine brown line where the substrate is exposed under the printed design. This isn’t just unsightly, it also puts your countertop at risk of absorbing moisture through this small crack. In order to prevent this, it is important to clean up any spills as soon as they happen, and not to let water stand on the countertops at all.
- Invest in custom-manufactured laminate countertop edges: While laminate manufacturers are the leaders in creating high-quality countertops, they simply can’t offer the quality and variety that an edging specialist can. Using cutting-edge manufacturing equipment, these edging options are far more durable and attractive than standard options, without affecting your budget. They not only ensure that your countertops last longer, are easier to maintain and look better, they also fit onto your countertop seamlessly to eliminate that unsightly brown line.
Treat your kitchen to lasting quality with affordable laminate countertop edges
At Kuehn Bevel, we offer expertly manufactured kitchen countertop edge options and profiles to enhance and protect your investment. Whether you need laminate countertop edging options, beveled edge laminate countertops, or Formica edges, we can offer you a design, edge profile and final product that adds style to your space without breaking your budget.
For more information about our laminate countertop edging or speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us and visit our website at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/ today.
Laminate countertops are more popular and more attractive than ever before, and while they are known as one of the best low-maintenance options, it’s still important that they are properly cared for in order to make them truly last. Here are some tips from the experts in countertop edge profiles.
- Use a soft, damp cloth for everyday cleaning. You can also use a mild household detergent or a dilution of white vinegar and water to remove any grease or spills. After using the detergent, be sure to wipe down the countertops with a clean cloth to remove any residue.
- Wipe up spills immediately. As with all materials, the longer a spill sits on a surface, the more likely it is to stain, so wipe up any spills as they happen with a clean, damp cloth.
- Use a baking soda paste to remove tougher stains. Mix a 3:1 ratio of baking soda to water to make the paste. Spread onto the stain, rubbing gently – no hard scrubbing as this may damage the surface. Let it sit for up to 5 minutes and remove.
- Cut directly onto your countertop. Most countertops will scratch and get damaged if they are used as a cutting board, and laminate is no exception. Rather, cut onto a proper cutting surface like a wooden, plastic or glass chopping board.
- Place hot items directly onto the countertop. Even though laminate is fairly heat resistant, hot pots and pans can scorch the laminate, causing it to discolor and warp. Instead, use a trivet or insulated hot pad.
- Use harsh cleaning products. Oven cleaner, chlorine bleach, tub and tile cleaners, and rust removers contain very strong chemicals that can damage and discolor your countertop.
Affordable, elegant countertop edging to make your investment last
Kuehn Bevel is a leader in the manufacture of decorative laminate countertop edging products for Formica, laminate, solid surface and wood countertops. Our products include beveled edge laminate countertop trim, Formica edges, solid surface edging and granite like laminate edges, amongst others. Our aim is to give our clients access to beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag.
For more information about our countertop edge profiles, please contact us today at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/ and speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers.
Want your kitchen or bathroom to have a touch of luxury even on the tightest budget? Formica laminate countertops have you covered! Here are some of the best countertops, recommended by our Formica countertop edging specialists.
- Calacatta Marble: Marble is the last word in luxury, but it’s also often too expensive and impractical to use every day. This high-resolution, expertly designed laminate gives you all the benefits of laminate without the price tag – and you’ll find it almost impossible to tell the difference!
- Magma Black granite: Granite is a popular choice for kitchens and bathrooms but the more rare-looking colors can easily blow your budget away, not to mention increase your carbon footprint by having to source it from far away. This elegant, show-stopping granite like laminate pushes the boundaries with its richly veined gold, black and brown tones, giving your home a real wow-factor without the price to match.
- Petrified wood: Hardwearing, exotic and with a truly unique character, this laminate has been modeled exactly to match the real thing, bringing a piece of history into your home.
- Gray Josef Linen: If imitating the real thing isn’t your aesthetic, then why not try a laminate that shows off the versatility and creativity that this material is all about? This neutral patterned laminate has a retro 70s look that combines multiple shades of gray in a distinct, trend-setting pattern that’s sure to add personality and distinct character to your space.
- Writable surfaces: For many people, practicality and character are the ultimate luxury– and writable Formica offers both! Whether you’re feeling creative and expressive or your kids want to leave their mark, these luxurious surfaces can handle whatever you throw at them. Write down your schedule, keep your children busy or change the look of your space on a whim with your own writing or art style – and it can all come off with just a quick wipe.
Make the most of your Formica countertops with matching edging
Kuehn Bevel is a leader in the manufacture of decorative laminate countertop edging products for Formica, laminate, solid surface and wood countertops. Our products include beveled edge laminate countertop edges, solid surface edging and Corian countertop edges, amongst others. Our aim is to give our clients access to beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag.
For more information about our countertop edge options, please contact us today at kuehnbeve.wpengine.com and speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers.
Formica are the well-established leaders of the laminate design and manufacturing industry, with a passion for creating laminate surfaces that are durable as well as great looking. Similarly, at Kuehn Bevel, we have the same drive to create custom countertop edging products, including Formica countertop edges.
- Enhanced durability: Unlike standard countertop edges, our products are designed and manufactured using cutting-edge technology in order to develop an exceptionally high quality result. Our edging options don’t just look great, they also protect your countertops, ensuring that they have a longer lifespan.
- Custom style: Countertop edging is a great way to add a touch of personal style to your countertops and overall look. By using different materials and edging profiles, you can create a look that is completely personalized and customized to your requirements. At Kuehn Bevel, we have hundreds of options in laminate from all the leading brands, as well as additional options in natural wood and solid surface.
- Small details count the most: If you speak to any successful interior designer, they’ll tell you that it’s the finishing touches that bring a space to life. Countertop edging is one of those important finishing touches, especially if you are looking to create the elegance of high-end marble, granite or quartz, or the natural warmth of wood. The shape of your edging also speaks volumes, which is why we offer everything from a classic single or double bevel to modern, minimalistic edging profiles.
- No laminate lines: Often it’s easy to spot a laminate countertop over the real thing because the edging installation process means you get that tell-tale brown line between the edge of the design and the standard edging. Our edging is designed to create a flawless result that is perfectly finished to ensure a seamless, natural look.
Laminate countertop edge options: Affordable quality and style
At Kuehn Bevel, we specialize in manufacturing high quality countertop edge options, including beveled edge laminate countertop trim, that deliver the perfect finishing touches to your design. Expertly manufactured to your specifications using a wide range of edging options and laminate products, we deliver a result that enhances your design, protects your countertops and looks great.
From laminate countertop edging and granite like laminate countertops and trim to backsplashes and wood profiles, we do it all. Please contact us today and speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers for more information.