When remodeling a kitchen, homeowners usually focus on big-ticket items – cabinets, countertops and large appliances – but that doesn’t mean that small appliances don’t deserve an upgrade too! It’s worth looking into these useful, everyday devices to bring that final touch of luxury and practicality into the heart of your home. Here are the top 5 small appliances for your new kitchen, from our team of specialists in beveled edge laminate countertop trim.
- A coffee maker: High-end coffee and espresso machines not only make you feel like you have your own personal barista in your kitchen, they look great too! From sleek chrome and stainless-steel models to colorful retro-inspired looks, there’s one to suit any kitchen remodel, adding style and flavor to your daily life.
- A blender: For individuals and families who love healthy smoothies, juices and soups, a great-quality blender is a must-have. You can choose between a multi-function immersion blender (stick blender) or countertop blender depending on your power, space and functionality requirements. Like coffee makers, there are wide range of styles on offer to compliment your remodel.
- A toaster oven: A great toaster oven is a miracle-maker for any kitchen and an investment that will pay for itself many times over. Ideal for baking, defrosting food, warming leftovers, melting cheese and toasting bread, it’s a real workhorse especially for busy families.
- A multi-function cooker: These machines give you the ability to cook and prepare food in several different ways – all in the same device. A great space saver that’s easy to clean and even easier to use, multi-function cookers allow you to use them as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice maker, yogurt maker, seamer, sauté pan and warmer, and are compact enough to store easily on a countertop or in a cupboard.
- An electric kettle: It’s more energy-efficient than boiling water on the stove and it’s ten times as fast! Ideal for couples who drink lots of coffee or tea, or heating water up quickly for pasta and rice, these kettles have an automatic shut-off, so you don’t have to worry about them boiling dry like stovetop kettles.
Add the Final Touches to Your Kitchen with Custom Beveled Edge Laminate Countertop Trim
Kuehn Bevel is America’s leading producer of kitchen countertop edge options. With over 20 years of experience, we have the technology and expert skills to produce high-quality decorative countertop edging options in laminate, solid surface and wood. From Formica ideal edges to backsplashes and wall trim, we do it all.
For more information about our laminate countertop edging options or to speak to the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us or visit our website at https://www.kuehnbevel.com/