Kitchen cabinets take up a large portion of your space, making their aesthetics as well as their practical features an important part of a kitchen remodel. Quality is key when selecting them, as poor-quality kitchen cabinets can quickly become a frustrating headache and waste of money. Here are some tips from the specialists in countertop edges.
Signs to Look for That Indicate Quality Kitchen Cabinets
- Exact, precise edges and detailing
- Independent drawer fronts (double layer forming the front of the drawer)
- Great finishes on the interior as well as exterior of the cabinets and drawers
- Durable materials – hardwood, engineered wood, veneered plywood and medium-density fiberboard. Avoid thin particleboard. Drawers should always be 3/8 to ½ inch thick.
- Good construction – Joints should be dovetail, tongue-and-groove, dowel, biscuit or dado. Avoid stapled construction.
- Certified brands – They may cost more, but these brands have been heavily tested and subjected to the hard work your home’s kitchen will typically experience, and have come out with flying colors. These brands are also happy to provide warrantees to guarantee their quality, which is great for your peace of mind and incase anything goes wrong.
- Variety – Kitchen cabinets should come in a wide range of options that you can choose from to suit your space – and not just in terms of style. From full-extension roll-out shelves and pot drawers to custom cabinetry, wine storage and more, your supplier should be able to offer you much more than just a standard cabinet.
Add Quality Finishing Touches with Kuehn Bevel Countertop Edges
Kuehn Bevel is America’s leading producer of kitchen countertop edge options. With over 20 years of experience, we have the technology and expert skills to produce high-quality decorative countertop edging options in laminate, solid surface and wood. From Formica edges to backsplashes and wall trim, we do it all.
For more information about our laminate countertop edging options or to speak to the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us or visit our website at http://www.kuehnbevel.com/