Remodeling your bathroom? This is an exciting and challenging project that is all about balancing practicality with style! So, are laminate countertops up to the challenges of such a busy, wet space? Read this advice from Kuehn Bevel, the leaders in Formica and laminate countertop edging.
- Water resistant: This is very important in a bathroom, especially in one that is used on a daily basis. It’s easy for some countertops, like wood, to absorb excess moisture and become warped. Laminate countertops are water resistant and can handle steam and splashes just fine.
- Hygienic: Bathrooms can easily become home to mold, mildew and bacteria, but with laminate’s anti-bacterial properties, your bathroom will be more hygienic than ever. Simply clean on a regular basis using household cleaner and a soft cloth, and your bathroom countertops will stay clean and safe for the whole family.
- Affordable: If you are looking for something budget-friendly, laminate is the best choice by far. It’s a high value-for-money option that is affordable to buy and easy to install – you can even go the DIY route and save a little extra on the labor.
- Durable: Laminate countertops are incredibly durable – that’s why you still see 20-year-old countertops is older homes that look brand new! Laminate technology is more advanced than ever before, making it even more durable – and the ideal choice for families and investors who want a bathroom that truly lasts. Laminate countertop edges are key to this durability, protecting your countertops from moisture, knocks and damage that would harm it. Whether you are looking for Formica edges, beveled edging or other edging options, there are a wide range of materials and designs offered by Kuehn Bevel that are ready to be manufactured to your specifications – adding a quality finish to your design.
- Stylish: Laminate isn’t just more durable than ever before, it’s more attractive too. Gone are the old, dated looks of ‘traditional’ laminate, replaced by sleek, stylish options in every color, texture and aesthetic you can imagine. From chic, modern surfaces to natural wood and stone grains that are almost indistinguishable from the real thing, laminate is more versatile and attractive than ever before.
Custom designed laminate countertop edges for your bathroom
Kuehn Bevel is a leader in the manufacture of decorative laminate countertop edging products for laminate, solid surface and wood countertops. Our aim is to give our clients access to beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag.