Kitchen remodels focus on large-scale items, like new appliances, new countertops and knocking out unnecessary walls. While these are important parts of the project, it’s the finishing touches that really pull your remodel together and make the space truly functional and enjoyable to use. Here are some ideas to consider:
- Lighting: Because kitchens are multifunctional spaces, they tend to have unique lightning needs. Be sure to consider different types of lighting options for under cabinets, over cabinets, inside glass cabinets, above the kitchen sink and over the bar or island units.
- Faucets: Your kitchen faucets are a small item but you’ll likely use it multiple times a day – and it’s on display above the sink, which is an important focal point. Be sure to spend some time finding the perfect faucet that combines function and style to add a practical and eye-catching piece to your kitchen.
- Artwork: It might sound surprising to add artwork to your kitchen space, but it really helps the space come alive and feel uniquely yours. Whether paintings, prints or photographs, these will give your room a personal touch. Pottery pieces, a unique wall clock or a beautiful and artistic vase are also great ideas.
- Soft goods: A kitchen isn’t thought of as a natural space for soft goods, but a small rug, color coordinated wash towels or a decorative material runner can all add warmth and softness to an otherwise cold space.
- Laminate countertop edging: Laminate countertops are a popular and affordable choice for the kitchen, but the standard edging they come with often isn’t as attractive or as durable as it should be. By choosing your own custom-made countertop edge options, you can add a touch of elegance and creativity to your space as well as properly protecting your new countertops.
Custom made, high quality countertop edge options for your kitchen
At Kuehn Bevel, we manufacture our edging profiles in line with the top laminate manufacturing brands, making us the ideal source for high quality, custom made Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite and Corian countertop edges.
Our aim is to give our clients access to a huge range of beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag. In addition to our wide range of countertop edge options that include popular granite like laminate options, we also offer backsplashes and wall trim.