Choosing the right countertops for a kitchen or bathroom is a big decision in most home renovations, and contractors are often called on to weigh in with their opinion. Although the ultimate choice is always the client’s, an informed decision can help them get the product that will deliver the highest level of satisfaction! According to Corian countertop edging specialists, laminate countertops are likely your client’s best option if:
- They have a tight budget: Renovations are expensive and completing them on time and on a budget means looking for high-quality products that can help save money. Laminate is the most affordable countertop option, as it more affordable than granite or marble by a significant amount and it is easy to install.
- They want quality: Often, high-priced goods are associated with the best quality, but that isn’t the case with countertops. Laminate countertops don’t chip like quartz, granite and marble, stain like tile grouting, crack like concrete, get damaged by heat easily or scratch easily like stainless steel. In fact, consumer reports have consistently evaluated laminate against a wide range of countertop materials for all kinds of wear, tear and damage, and laminate has come out on top overall.
- They want a certain style: Do your clients like the look of classic granites and marble? Do they like the modern look of composite stone or solid surface? Or do they want to do something wild and creative? Thanks to new design technology, laminates can be made to look like almost anything you can imagine, from bright colors and patterns to granite like laminate that is almost indistinguishable from the real deal. If they have a specific style in mind, chances are that you can find it in laminate.
- They want a custom finish: The days of standard laminate countertop edging is over and you can now offer your clients edging that is customized to their unique vision. Made from laminate, wood, solid surface or a combination of these, edging can be designed with a range of profiles like beveled, round or ogee edges to create a unique look.
Corian countertop edges, Formica edges and more from Kuehn Bevel
At Kuehn Bevel, we manufacture our edging profiles in line with the top laminate manufacturing brands, making us the ideal source for high quality, custom made Formica, Wilsonart, Pionite and Corian countertop edges.
Our aim is to give our clients access to a huge range of beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag. In addition to countertop edging, we also offer backsplashes and wall trim.
For installers looking to join the Kuehn Bevel family, click here or contact us today.
If you’re a contractor or own a business specializing in kitchen and bathroom remodelling, you know that the key to business success is to deliver the best quality and best value solutions to your clients. And when it comes to laminate kitchen countertops, this means offering a wide range of expertly-crafted countertop edge profiles. Here’s why:
- They extend the life of laminate countertops: Renovation projects aren’t undertaken lightly, so your client’s kitchen or bathroom remodel has to last years in order for them to feel satisfied at the results. Countertop edging adds durability and protection to laminate countertops, ensuring that they last longer than ever before with little maintenance. Clients will be happy to know that their investment will pay off well into the future.
- They add unique style: Standard countertop edging comes with limited options and no way to add your client’s unique flair. Custom edging in a variety of decorative patterns, textures and materials offers your clients a means to achieving the final finishing touches on their vision.
- They work with all the top laminate brands: With the right supplier, you can get laminate countertop edging profiles that are in line with all the products offered by the top laminate manufacturing brands in the country. Your clients will be able to get the perfect Nevamar, Pionite, Wilsonart or Formica edges they’re looking for without having to go through any extra hassle.
- They add variety: Often, clients aren’t looking for ‘just’ a kitchen – they want something that is uniquely theirs. Custom countertop edging offers them the chance to select their own look from hundreds of different combinations of style and material, including bevelled edges, round edges and ogee edges in laminate, solid surface and wood.
Offer your clients more when you partner with Kuehn Bevel
Kuehn Bevel is a leading manufacturer of decorative countertop edging with edging options available in laminate, solid surface and wood. We provide our clients a stylishly wide selection of affordable laminate countertop edges, including Formica and Corian countertop edges – the perfect design enhancement to your customer’s laminate countertops. In addition to countertop edging, we also offer backsplashes and wall trim.
For installers looking to join the Kuehn Bevel family, click here or contact us today.
Laminate countertops are no longer an undesirable feature in a home, thanks to new design technology. In fact, they are one of the most popular kitchen countertop options due to their combination of budget-friendly pricing and great look! What’s more, you can extend this high-quality product to other uses in your kitchen, including laminate backsplashes and backsplash edges, and countertop edging.
By having a matching or decorative backsplash created for your kitchen, you’re not only extending the style and aesthetics of your countertop, but also adding a durable and practical feature. Here’s why:
- Walls always have some imperfections and this creates a gap between the countertop and the wall. Hiding this gap with a backsplash gives your kitchen countertops a more finished and high quality look.
- Backsplashes prevent water from getting onto the wall or seeping down between cupboards – something that can easily happen during washing up, kitchen spills and even while cleaning your countertops. Your backsplash prevents this, forming an effective barrier that keeps your walls and cupboards damp and mold-free.
Laminate backsplashes and backsplash edges
At Kuehn Bevel, we can match all colors and styles from the leading laminate manufacturers, from Formica, Pionite and Wilsonart to Corian and more, as well as offering a variety of different solid surface colors. Our custom designs are expertly manufactured using state-of-the-art technology, ensuring that you get the exact look you are after at the highest quality – but still at a fraction of the cost.
For more information about our backsplash options, laminate countertop edge profiles or speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us today.
Few things brighten up your home, add more functionality and increase its value quite like a kitchen remodel. But these projects can become very expensive, very quickly. Here are some tips from laminate countertop specialists at Kuehn Bevel for getting a high-end, practical result easily without breaking your budget:
- Don’t move your plumbing: Unless you absolutely have to do it, keep your major appliances and sinks in the same spots. One of the biggest hidden costs in renovations is the plumbing, and reducing this side of your project will save you time, money and hassle.
- A fresh coat of paint: Paint colors allow you to really express your creativity and achieve your new look without spending a lot of money or effort. You can easily go vintage, country or modern chic just by choosing the right paint colors. In addition to your walls, your cupboards and drawers can be painted too and, along with new handles, these will bring new life to the heart of your home.
- Lighting: Kitchens need bright, even lighting to make them functional and this easy update doesn’t have to take a lot of time or money. Be sure to consider lighting at different levels, for example, hanging lights over the breakfast bar, or under-counter lighting. Be sure to use high efficiency bulbs that give off a natural light for a warm but practical touch.
- Laminate countertops: These days, laminate countertops are setting the trend in kitchen design with looks that are almost indistinguishable from high-end stone, wood and granite countertops. Budget-friendly and easy to install, you can also add extra character with beveled edge laminate countertop trim for an elegant finishing touch.
Affordable, high-quality kitchen countertop edge options
At Kuehn Bevel, we specialize in manufacturing high quality kitchen countertop edges, including beveled edge laminate countertop trim, that deliver the perfect finishing touches to your design. Expertly manufactured to your specifications using a wide range of edging options and laminate products, we deliver a result that enhances your design, protects your countertops and looks great.
From the ideal Formica edges and faux granite countertop trim to backsplashes and wood profiles, we do it all. Please contact us today and speak to the friendly sales staff at your local installers for more information.