One of the most important decisions you’ll make when you’re remodeling your kitchen is the type of countertop you will install. The next most important decision is how you’d like to edge that countertop! But why is this decision on countertop edge profiles so important?
- You’ll come into contact with it every day: From resting against your countertop to bumping past others in the kitchen as you work, your kitchen countertop edge is going to be a physical part of your life.
- It can enhance your design: The edging profile you choose impacts on your kitchen’s overall design – after all, it is yards and yards of a particular design choice. Beveled and eased edges give counters a thicker, more substantial modern look, while half and full bullnose edges give an organic and softer line. Technology also allows you to get more creative with custom edging by using different materials, such as wood, or a combination of different materials to get a truly unique look.
- It can affect its durability: The sharper your countertop profile is, the more prone it is to bumps and chips – and the more these bumps and chips will stand out. These issues are often found in standard laminate countertop edge profiles but fortunately, companies like Kuehn Bevel are around to offer more diverse profile options that are created using state-of-the-art technology – making them more attractive and more durable than ever before.
Affordable laminate countertop edging profiles for the perfect creative touch
Kuehn Bevel is a leader in the manufacture of decorative laminate countertop edging products including beveled edge laminate countertop trim and Corian countertop edges to edging for granite like laminate. Our aim is to give our clients access to a huge range of beautiful and stylish products that deliver the best in protective countertop edging and interior design but without the hefty price tag.
For more information about countertop edge profiles, please contact us today or speak to the friendly sales staff at your local installers.
Laminate countertops are a must-have for any modern homeowner. Whether they are in bathrooms, workrooms, laundry rooms or the kitchen, these budget-friendly countertops offer lasting strength, minimal wear-and-tear and stylish designs – all without a High Street price tag. Using high quality laminate countertop edging options not only allows you to add the perfect finishing touch, they also give your countertops that essential protection they need to last for years to come. Here are Kuehn Bevel’s best laminate countertop edging options:
- Laminate edges: Just like your countertop itself, laminate edges are robust and durable. Unlike standard edging that is often unimaginative, our laminate edging products come in a wide range of styles, designs and patterns using the catalogues of top brands like Formica, Pionite, Wilsonart, Corian and more. Using state-of-the-art technology, we are able to incorporate specific designs and combinations into your edging, creating a far more durable edging option than standard products.
- Solid surface edges: Developed from high quality materials that repel dirt and water, these edging products offer you a smooth, high quality finish in a huge range of designs and textures, including single or double bevel, round, or ogee, and a clipped or 90° end corner.
- Wood edges: Get the natural warmth and beauty of wood in your home with high quality wooden edging in Cherry, Maple or Red Oak. Available with laminate inserts or without in both bullnose and beveled edge designs, this option is durable and attractive in any style home.
Keuhn Bevel – For affordable, stylish laminate countertop edges
With over 20 years of experience, Kuehn Bevel are the people to see when you want exceptional quality edging options for your laminate countertops. With a wide range of decorative options to suit all the top laminate countertop brands, we’ll deliver a product that is expertly manufactured and designed to your specifications. From beveled edge laminate countertops to Corian countertop edges, we can deliver it all.
Please contact us today or speak to the friendly sales staff at your local installers for more information on our countertop edge options.
Want to add a classic feature to your home with a contemporary feel? Kuehn Bevel’s wall trim molding lets you create the ultimate designer look by allowing you to choose from a huge range of color, texture and edging styles in almost unlimited combinations.
Why invest in wall trim molding?
Character features in homes are in more demand than ever before and trimming your walls is an easy and affordable way to add high visual impact. Also known as dado or chair rails, these eye-catching features can be styled to enhance any home either as a feature that will attract buyers or to simply enhance your living space.
What are the advantages of using Keuhn Bevel wall trim?
At Kuehn Bevel, we’ve invested in the technology and materials needed to produce the highest quality wall trimming and countertop edging. Manufactured from moisture-resistant MDF for maximumi strength and durability, these products not only enhance the visual appeal of your home, but add significant practical advantages thanks to their durability, quality and ability to withstand heavy wear and tear.
When it comes to wall trim molding ideas, the only limit is your imagination
We work with all the major brands, from Formica, Pionite and Wilsonart to Corian and more, giving you access to the most extensive range of laminate patterns, textures and designs. With our technology and design process, we can offer a huge range of custom combinations and product styles, letting you have full control over how the finished product will look.
For more information about our wall trim options or speak the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us today.
Kitchen countertop edges are one of the most popular ways to give your remodel a, designer finish without the designer price tag. Here, Keuhn Bevel, leaders in laminate countertop edging technology, showcase our most popular edging options.
- Laminate beveled edges: Available in a range of materials from matching laminate, solid surface, wood or a combination of materials, these edges lend your countertops a luxurious and defined look without the High Street price tag. Choose between single or double beveled edges that perfectly compliment your kitchen space for a unique and elegant look.
- Solid surface edges: Made from the highest quality laminate products from leading brands, these edges offer the rich colors and seamless surfaces that customers expect from much more expensive countertop products. In addition to countertop edging, you can also invest in a matching backsplash to complete the look.
- Wood edges: If you want to add contrast and a natural touch to your countertops, wood edging will provide it. Available in Red Oak, Maple and Cherry wood in a variety of profiles including bullnose, bevel and with laminate inserts, these edges can be applied with stylish effect.
- Lakor edges: These molded laminate edges allow you to mix solid surface with laminate to create a unique designer effect. You can match your laminate to the top brands or choose a different color for striking effect, as well as extend the look to your backsplash.
- Kurv edges: A beveled edge with a difference, these molded laminate edges have a softer, curved look for additional elegance. These can be added to any laminate countertops and offer you extra durability as well as style.
Durable, stylish laminate countertop edging options
At Kuehn Bevel, we specialize in manufacturing high quality kitchen countertop edges that deliver the perfect finishing touches to your design. Expertly manufactured to your specifications using a wide range of edging options and laminate products, we deliver a result that enhances your design, protects your countertops and looks great.
From the ideal Formica edges and granite like laminate to backsplashes and wood profiles, we do it all. Please contact us today and speak with the friendly sales staff at your local installers for more information.