- Cracked, burned or stained countertops: Whether it’s normal wear-and-tear, age, or the result of low quality materials, stained and damaged kitchen countertops are a good reason to remodel. Not only will new countertops transform the look of your kitchen, they will also be hygienic to use, as cracks and damage are great spots for breeding bacteria and trapping debris.
- An awkward or dangerous layout: A poorly thought-out layout can make your kitchen a safety hazard that’s difficult to use, especially if it’s a high-traffic area and you have young children. A reconfiguration will change your kitchen from a nightmare to a well-functioning, practical space that makes your life easier.
- It doesn’t suit your lifestyle: If you love entertaining but have a tiny kitchen stuck in the back of your home, it’s definitely cramping your style and your enjoyment of your home. Similarly, if you have young children but there’s no space to have them sit and do their homework or no way you can keep an eye on them from the kitchen, then it’s a great time to remodel and make it a more suitable and functional space for everyone.
- You want to add value: A new, stylish and functional kitchen is a top priority for most home buyers, and an outdated kitchen can actually make your home more difficult to sell! Whether you bought a value-for-money home and want to update its look to increase your investment or are looking to sell your home for top dollar, a kitchen upgrade can help you reach your financial goals.
- Old appliances: Outdated appliances are often impractical, difficult to use and can even mean higher energy bills for your home. Cooking in your kitchen should be an easy and enjoyable experience and upgrading to energy-efficient appliances that suit your style will help you achieve this – and make entertaining a breeze!
Beautiful Beveled Edge Laminate Countertop Trim For The Perfect Finishing Touch
Kuehn Bevel is America’s leading producer of kitchen countertop edge options. With over 20 years of experience, we have the technology and expert skills to produce high-quality decorative countertop edging options in laminate, solid surface and wood. From Formica ideal edges to backsplashes and wall trim, we do it all.
For more information about our laminate countertop edging options or to speak to the friendly sales staff at your local installers, please contact us or visit our website at http://www.kuehnbevel.com/